Credit Card Settlement Processing
Vectis Credit Card Settlement Module is based on capturing all credit card sales from various sources and generating the appropriate settlement files for remittance.
VectisCCS provides a flexible and cost effective means to control your credit settlement process by eliminating third-party providers.
By avoiding transaction processing costs and controlling the credit card settlement process from within, your airline retains tighter control over the settlement process with enhanced reconciliation tools.
- No transaction costs providing a significant saving on credit card payments handling
- Handles credit payments from any sales channel including BSP sales
- Export daily settlement files direct to acquirers (e.g. Amex, Diners and other card types via various bank settlement interfaces)
Removes the headache associated with third-party settlement and reconciliation
- Flexible user-defined controls ensures compatibility with any card acquirer
- Automatic calculation of credit card surcharges per sale
- Automatic calculation of merchant fees per settlement
- Easily reconcile the settlement process to payments received (e.g. bank statements)
- All aspects of the settlement process generates detailed journals
Settlement Cycle Explained