Cargo Revenue Accounting
VectisCRA provides a comprehensive cargo revenue accounting solution that can be operated as a stand-alone environment or fully integrated with VectisPRA. VectisCRA reduces the complexity associated with cargo revenue accounting and mail billing.
All components of the Vectis platform are highly integrated to provide a seamless flow from passenger to cargo to ancillary revenues.
With a highly flexible and user-friendly reporting system built in, users are able to quickly leverage the vast amount of information available from high level revenue summaries to comprehensive evaluation of interline air waybills, all at the click of a button with no specialist knowledge required.
- Timely and accurate revenue information providing a single consistent view of the airline’s cargo performance. When combined with VectisPRA (Passenger), airlines can view a more complete picture of their revenue performance with consolidated passenger/cargo revenue reporting
- Included mail processing to minimise processing errors and maximise productivity with built in contract rates manager with automatic invoice generation (to post offices)
- Powerful and flexible pricing mechanisms for air waybills including a sophisticated cargo proration engine
Many processes within VectisCRA can be automated to preset schedules to automate the information flow from upstream and to downstream systems. All information captured by VectisCRA is immediately validated to ensure the data meets all integrity checks ensuring less errors and more accurate analysis.
Monitor cargo sales activity from all sales channels including agent / airline fees and charges.
- Import cargo sales using airline industry standard format (CASS)
- Handling of unlimited number of fees and charges, accounted for direct to income
- Sophisticated pricing evaluation using either our real-time proration engine (handling complex MPA and SPA rules)
- Handle GST/VAT
- Supports Pre-Paid and Charge Collect shipments
- Handles customer account sales with automatic customer invoicing on daily, weekly or monthly cycles with interface to Accounts Receivable
- Comprehensive sales reporting and analysis
Capture and report flown revenues as soon as they become available.
- Handling flown cargo revenues including part-shipments
- Numerous pre-set reports included for analysing all aspects of flown revenues with ability for any user to create hybrid reports with just a few clicks
- Comprehensive evaluation of interline air waybills
- Compliant with latest IATA SIS requirements for inward and outward billings
- Automatic acceptance / rejection handling for inward billings
Revenue reconciliation and write-offs
Convert unearned revenues to income faster with our innovative approach to revenue write-offs
- Comprehensive unearned revenue reporting
- Expired revenues written-off quickly on monthly basis with detailed or summary audit reporting
- Integrated mail billing to further increase efficiency
- Supports complex contract rates by post office
- Produce mail invoices including production of CN66
Detailed history retained of all generated journals to assist with audit and reconciliation
- All journals generated at the air waybill level
- Detailed flown cargo revenue journals by route, aircraft or aircraft type or any combination thereof
- User-defined finance links provides complete flexibility over the journal allocation process – irrespective of the finance system being used
- Interface to numerous finance systems – additional interfaces available, as required